Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Best day of our lives

Hello everyone in the blogging world. This is the official Anna Banana Pop Tart Stewart Blog! After talking to quite a few people who were in agreement with me as to the success this would be, I have put together a blog dedicated to Anna and her stories. So many people love hearing Anna stories and seeing her hilarious pictures I took it upon myself to dedicate this all to her. I am going to try to update it as frequently as I can with past stories and pictures and of course new stories and photos as well.
If anyone has a particular story they would like me to share with everyone please email it to me the story and i will post it. Also if anyone has pictures they want me to post email those also. My email address is
Thereisastewart@aol.com

Anna brings such a light and joy to so many peoples lives and has touched every person she comes in contact with in one way or another. For those of you who do know Anna you will take such joy in this...and for those of you who dont...this will give you and opportunity to get to know the Wonder that is Anna.

Just a note, I have found in the past telling anna stories to people who dont know her, they take offense and think I am making fun of her. (If only they knew anna calls me retarded when i do something dumb) We love Anna so much and know she is such a choise spirit of the Lord. She has been such a blessing in our lives and I cannot honestly say I would be as happy as I am without her in my life. I speak for everyone in my family when i say We are a Happier Family because of Anna.

Anywhoo....i am not going to link family and friends on the side because in anna's world everyone is her friend.

I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I have creating it!

With Love,
Theresa (her best sister)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone (including me) loves Anna!! We had such a good time together at Lake Powell making sand castles!!! I honestly can’t think of a single Anna story that doesn’t make me smile!

Tara said...

I love this...I can't wait to read the stories that are posted. I have a few classic Anna stories of my own. I will e-mail them to you sometime.

Amber said...

oh, what have you started. I can't wait to see where this goes.

-KJ said...

This is so fun! Great idea!

Unknown said...

I am so happy!!!! I love Anna and can't wait to hear some of her hilarious stories!

Mical said...

Great idea! Anna stories are the best!! Ryan and I have a few that I will be emailing shortly. :)

Shelly Hanson said...

I just ended up here accidentally and I have to tell you something. I live in a ward with a guy named Marcus. 36 years old and Totally Downs. He is hillarious like your sister. He knows he's Downs but he won't hang out with the other Downs folks in the ward (we have a home in the neightborhood owned by Community Treatment Alternative where they live)because in his words, "they're retarded!" LOL He'd rather go to mutual. He calls my boys to remind them to come and what to wear. I could go on forever. We feel so blessed to have Marcus in our neighborhood. His parents know they can never move because of the unconditional love Marcus has here.

Thank you for this blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Theresa, I'm Tani's sister in law and found your blog from hers. Loved reading Anna's stories, she seems like an amazing person with quite the sense of humor!