Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jus in my pocketttt.....

Photobucket
Anna loves fat! She loves to eat the fat on steak most of all! One evening we were sitting down as a family to a lovely steak dinner. Anna chose quite a yummy steak with lots of juicy fat all around the edges. Vaughn her big bro insisted on cutting the fat off the steak so she wouldnt eat it. In the process she was having a very hard time with this. Vaughn cutting the fat off would result in a failed attempt for her to actually eat it. She threw a mini fit but not winning the battle the fat was cut off and put in a little pile on her plate.
Throughout dinner everyone was eating and enjoying each others company and Amber (Vaughns wife) noticed the fat was gone off the plate. She slyly leaned over and told Vaughn who then told my Mother the fat was gone from Anna's plate. My mom then asked Anna, "Where is the fat that was on your plate?" She said quite convincingly, "I threw it away" But she couldnt pull the fast one on all of us, there were too many of us at the table. Mom proceeded to say, "Anna, you didnt get up from the table all dinner, now where is the fat that was on your plate?" As Mom was asking this, Anna had conveniantly gotten up from the table and was now at the trash can scraping off her plate. She muttered while a little flustered, "Uh, I threw it away" Mom was no fool, she got up and walked over to Anna and asked her one last time more sternly..."Anna, where is the fat that was on your plate?" Anna realizing she lost the battle gave in and said, "Uh....jus in my pocket" She then grabbed a folded up napkin from her pocket that contained all the fat Vaughn so carefully cut off from her steak. She insisted on eating it so she secretly wrapped it up and stuck it right there in her pocket while no one was watching. Mom then said to her, "Anna that is so disgusting, why would you do that?" Annas response will forever be the classic Anna answer, "I know, Sorry Mom, you know how much i love dos fats!"

9 comments:

Tara said...

I agree with Anna..just today enjoyed a donut! I know it was so bad for me, but I just couldn't help it. I love the fat stuff!

Valerie said...

I love you in my heart Anna- the fat and all!

Lindsay said...

This made me laugh outloud! We love you Anna!

-KJ said...

Too bad we don't love the fats on our bodies! Ha!
Guess what Tara, I went to get donoughts for FHE and they gave me a free dozen! Talk about lovin' the fats! Mmmmmm.

Katie Mills said...

That made me laugh so hard! She is hilarious!

R. A. L. III. said...

I love that story! I've heard it and told it a dozen times!

steph j. said...

I was so happy to find Anna's blog. I hope you remember who I am. We were in the same ward for a little while and I was so lucky to have had the oppertunity to serve with Anna in nursery for a bit. Every Sunday she would come and give me the biggest hugs; most of the time my face would end up in her cleavage! I looked foward to seeing Anna every week and listening to her funny stories!

Amber said...

I don't know whether to laugh or throw up, and I was there and have heard the story told and told it hundreds of times since then, but I still have the same dilemma everytime...Do I laugh or throw up??

Kiana Hayden said...

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha!