Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Bike

Photobucket
This is Annas infamous 3 wheel bike with the basket in the back. The basket is not to be overlooked. One of Anna's chores is to take the trash out so the genious she is will put trash in the basket and ride around to the dumpster and throw it away. Even though it would actually take less time for her to walk the trash to the dumpster and throw it away she still insists its easier her way. No arguing with that.


The first time Anna got this bike she was so excited. She would insist on riding it around and when she gets really excited she will stand up while soaring down the driveway letting her hair flow in the wind. A picture really is worth a thousand words. One time she let my girlfriend ride it and told her to get off because she was going to slow. I swear one day she will end up riding on two wheels because she is turning so fast...


She also insists on riding in the arena full of soft dirt and then get stuck and has to walk her bike out. You would think she would learn...but she still does it...oh well....its still an amazing bike!

6 comments:

-KJ said...

I need me one of those! That is awesome! I would throw my two kids in the back and take them for a "walk". Ha!

Mary Stuart said...

This is such a good idea. I really get a kick out of Anna. Her stories brighten anyone's day. She reminds me there is always a brighter side to things.

Kiana Hayden said...

I love Anna's sexy face! She would be perfect for our Toxic video!

Cindy said...

Holy Cow...I love that bike! I am so glad that you made a blog page for Anna!!! You're great girly!

Valerie said...

Oh my, oh my. Just in the few minutes looking at the blog, my mind was flooded with memories of Anna. Man I love that girl! I'll have to clarify where anna got the name 'poptart' from. Do you know Theresa? Have mom write the story of Anna when she was evaluated by workforce services back in high school. I would like to make it clear that you totally manipulated her into making you her 'best sister'!

Mandy said...

I cannot tell you how ecstatic I am that I stumbled on this blog. I do not have I think one single memory of church growing up that does not include the adorable Anna Banana. I miss seeing her.

By the way, this is Mandy Brown. So glad to see all the Stewarts are doing well!