Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Camping in Annas World

These are a few photos from our camping trip on Memorial Day aka the nightmare trip from he** in Annas mind....Enjoy!

Photo Shop here she comes!
Photobucket

Watch out everyone looks whos drivin!!!!
Photobucket

Hooray they made it back alive
Photobucket

the campfire smoke was getting in her eyes so i suggested she put the goggles on. im a genious
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

humoring the brother in law
Photobucket

The final straw camping....it got just too cold and miserable lol
Photobucket

5 comments:

-KJ said...

Dude. I am seriously taking goggles with me the next time I go camping. That is genius!

Courtney M said...

I love the picture of her with the blanket over her....she looks so miserable! haha Googles?? Great idea!

Courtney M said...

goggles, not googles

Anonymous said...

Aww poor thing, I woul dbe miserable too... camping is not fun in my book. I think she needs a spa day...

Unknown said...

Love the goggles! Classic!